Hey bro… Cool story… Needs more dragons and shit. No but seriously, good try. I was more imaginative in preschool. I mean, did you copy and paste that out of wiki: How to talk dirty to girls? xx
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls/boys get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
Awww shucks =3 You’re too sweet!! <3 Thank you!! You’re my first blog-lover : D
DO I WATCH TANGLED, OR HERCULES, OR MULAN?!
WHICH DO I CHOOSE?!
They express my emotions better than I do.
Not only did she walk past me and brush her hair away like an angel, she came on the bus and stood next to me.
Then she tripped over someones guitar…
*-* dream girl.
I absolutely despise it.
I just hate seeing her so sick. Needing help to go to the bathroom, having seizures, vomitting on herself. And oh my god, every time I see her and she doesn’t look better all I can think is ‘She’s not coming back out this time’. It’s been 3 months since she was diagnosed with Cancer, and it’s everywhere. I can’t help but think this is it. That she’s dying. Oh my god, I miss her so much. She can’t always keep track of the conversation, and she’ll say something from a conversation from yesterday, thinking that’s what we were talking about, and we just have to go along with it or she’ll get upset. She needs help to use the remote but she won’t take it. She keeps pressing the channel up button hoping to turn the volume down. And I’ll say ‘No mum, it’s the other button’, but she’ll just keep pressing it until she gives up and I do it for her.
It hurts so much.
But I agree that people (especially children) that aren’t comfortable with the sex they were born with, should go to counselling at least for a little while. Not to change their mind, not at all. Just to see if there’s another underlying problem. It may not be that they’re unhappy with their sex, it may be that they want to be a different person, and it’s manifested in their mind that the best way to change who they are is to change sex. I don’t mean to offend, and I honestly give all my support to the Trans community (And the LGB community), but sometimes it’s something that does need to be talked about with a professional, just to ensure they’re not making a massive, life changing mistake. I would people to feel comfortable with who they are, regardless of what that means but transitioning is not a jump-in jump-out decision to make.