I keep saying I’m an atheist but I can’t help but still hope for an afterlife because it is so hard to think that I will never see my loved ones again.
- I’m sure they wouldn’t want you to be like this
- You can choose to be miserable, or you can choose to be a bubble person that everyone likes
- I have family troubles too. I haven’t spoken to my parents for weeks!
- I have friends who have been in similar situations. I know what it’s like
- People just need to move on
- Isn’t it time you got over it?
Awkward moment when you watch marriage rom-coms or chick flicks and you cry, not because of the regular reasons, but because neither of your parents are going to be there to experience the important moments with you.